Saturday, April 23, 2011

Going green!

I have been on a mission to become a healthier, more natural, eco-friendly family! I have been switching out all-purpose flour fr whole wheat, and loving the results! I made a super yummy banana bread, and nobody even knew it had Organic raw cane sugar, agave nectar, and whole wheat flour. I also used applesauce in place of the butter. All of my nay-sayers (aka family!) have quited down after trying the bread! It was so mois and yummy and decadent tasting. Add to that my homemade butter, and we have a hit! So yummy for breakfast!

I've also made my own all-purpose cleaner. It is super easy and I really love the way it cleans. Here is the ridiculously simple recipe:

1 cup water
1/4 cup white vinegar
3-6 drops grapefruit extract

Mix in a squirt bottle and spray onto surfaces!



Another random thought: our Earth Day FuzziBunz diaper came in today. It is so cute! Action shots to come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment