Saturday, April 23, 2011

6 months!

...and 1 day.

I am a day late in writing this post, but Braden turned 6 months old yesterday! Where did the last half a year go?? I am in denial. He is still my squishy, soft, cuddly newborn. No, he doesn't sit up unassisted, eat solids, laugh, say "mama", or try to crawl. I refuse to believe it!

Speaking of, HE SAID MAMA!! He says it so often now. I know he doesn't really completely understand that he is addressing me, but man does it make my heart melt. It's funny, because he tends to say it when he is hungry. Coincidence? Maybe. But then again, maybe not. :D

We got some 6 month/Easter pictures done today. I will share when they come in!

Happy half birthday baby boy, mama loves you more than anything in this entire galaxy!

No comments:

Post a Comment