Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am an awful blogger

Goodness, it's been forever since i've updated this blog. I have so much to write about! First, i'll start with the most recent exciting event.

I've been getting interested in couponing. Yes, it is partly thanks to TLC's new show, Extreme Couponing. But it's also because we really could use the savings. The deals that we could find are amazing! Tonight I went to a coupon class, and I learned a lot. She did a little raffle, and I won a reusable bag to bring out shopping with me! I really wanted the binder to organize my coupons, but oh well. Guess i'll have to find a coupon to get one!

I am slightly overwhelmed with all of what needs to be done. I plan to become email buddies with the lady who ran the class,and i'm hoping she can point me in the right direction of where to start!

I encourage everyone to check out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment