Monday, April 11, 2011

Been busy!

So I've been cooking up a storm. Today I tried out making my own cheese crackers. They came out alright, but I wouldn't say mind blowing. They are pretty addictive though.

Yesterday I experimented with tofu. I made tofu nuggets for dinner, and blended some into B's dinner as well. B liked his. It was tomato, carrot, tofu and basil. I thought it smelled pretty yummy, and I was so excited to be able to give him fresh basil from the garden! I liked the tofu nuggets alright. I served them with marinara sauce. Jon ate one, but wasn't too big on it. I guess I won't be making those again!

Here are my tofu nuggets:
 And here is Braden's dinner! 


I have a ton of pictures to share, and some cloth diaper reviews. I'm going to put them in a separate post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment