Monday, April 11, 2011

Lots of pictures and some CD reviews!

I found a great deal on fleece soakers on Etsy, buy 3 get 1 free. I picked some cute prints and bought them. I love them! They are so adorable he can wear them like shorts, and they contain leaks like nobody's business. I bought from this shop. I am really impressed both with prices and quality. There is an extra layer sewn into the wet area of the soaker, for maximum protection. The fabric is stretchy so it has no problem going over even an extra fluffy diaper. I could go on and on about these. Buy them! Here is a picture of Braden in one of his (with his grandma Cassy):

I bought some Kawaii's off of Diaper Swappers. I like them enough, but I have some serious issues with the laundry tabs. They do not stick well. They always form diaper chains in the washer, and it drives me nuts. I'm not sure if the inserts I have are Kawaii or not, because they have no tags. They were sent to me with the Kawaiis, but who knows. I've never had a new Kawaii.

I bought a Goodmama, also used, off of DS. I thought "Ok, let's see what all the hype is about." I really wondered why people sat in front of their computers refreshing the page to buy a $30-$45 diaper. I have to admit I do really love the diaper. It's really absorbent, still very soft and of course adorable. I have a space ship print. I just bought 2 more Goodmama's. 1 Good.night, and one regular Goodmama. I am pretty excited to get them.

I've been using my CDs for almost a month now. I am really loving my BumGenius dipes. I have 3 pockets and 3 All-In-Ones. They fit B perfectly. I especially love how stretchy the tabs are. Really just a fantastic diaper.

Ok, that's all I have for tonight I think. Here are some random pics from the past few days!

Braden with his daddy before bed! 
 B eating his feet after a nap. 
 With Auntie Jess
 Modeling his Apple Tree Boutique bib! 
 Spending time outside with mommy and daddy
 Tissue paper?!?!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment