Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New blog! And Washington trip so far!

So I've started a blog! I figured I have witty things to say, right? So why not share the details of my daily life with the world? And so here we are.

We flew up here to Washington for Braden to meet his grandma (my mother in law).  We are having a great time! Today we made some Czech pastries. They are soooo good! She sent me a family cookbook with the recipe, so I am definitely making them for my family when I get home. We plan to go see some snow, make homemade chicken fried steak, and visit the mall before we head home saturday. DH booked an all night flight for us. Sigh. I guess it's good because Braden will be sleeping, but still.

CDing is going well! I am really starting to like it more! I have pockets and prefolds right now. I think I bought the wrong size prefolds, because I have to fold the front in half fr it to fit in the cover. I have been obsessed with Diaper Swappers ever since I discovered it. I have bought a bunch of diapers from there. They should be waiting for me when we get home :D I bought some fitteds, flats, and AIOs. Can't wait to build a big enough stash to CD full time! Brady poops every time I put him in one! I guess they are so comfy, he feels inclined to let loose! His first poop stained the diaper and left us with a case of the stinkies. A quadrillion washes and some vinegar later, we have a clean, fresh scented dipe! I was so proud of myself!

That's all for now. I'll update often, I hope. I will leave you with a few preview pictures of our trip up to Washington/first fluffy butts!
The mountains over Utah!
 DH's first time putting on a CD!
 Me and a scary talking bird.
 Car from 1946. It was amazing! 
 Brady and grandma
 Staring out the plane window. Look at those ears! 
 And I forgot to mention: he's sitting!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment