Monday, March 28, 2011

Back from vacation!

We are back from Washington! Back to the good 'ol florida heat. The fight back was rough. Jon booked over night flights, assuming Bray would sleep. Um, no. He was very fussy, woke up a lot, and we had a 3 hour layover. But besides all that, we made it home. Brady and I slept together when we got home. I am so happy to be back in my house, even though we had a great time. I'll put up pictures in a little bit.

Now I have been able to start CDing full time! I even have a few reviews of different diapers!

First up: BumGenious AIO Elemental and BumGenious 4.0 pockets

I find myself reaching for these. So far, I am really liking them. The snaps are my favorite. I think they fit Brady's chunky little legs really well, and he definitely has room to grow! I haven't tried either at night yet, but they seem to hold a lot of liquid. I am looking to buy a few more snap styles.

Next: Thirsties Duo Pocket diaper in aplix

Eh. I like these just fine, but they seem to leave red marks on his legs. They may be a little snug fit for him. I haven't had any problem with absorbency. He just loves to poop in the striped one, and it stained the very first time. I was able to get the stain out. I am impressed at the washability, I suppose. But like I said, eh. I won't be running to get more.

Jon's first time using a CD. Did I already post this? 

 The BG 4.0 - This one is my favorite! 
 Braden playing in his Thirsties
 A package from my new obsession - Diaper Swappers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment